4.27.2009

it's about time...a swap

Photobucket

i mentioned recently that i love clocks (and numbers) - and anything vintage that is associated with these...hourglasses, clock hands, clock/watch faces, price tags, flash cards, old ledger paper, tape measures, rulers...etc. i'd love to have you join me for my first swap, with this as our theme:)

if you are interested, please leave a comment and send me an email at todkad@cableone.net with your name and address, as well as a link to your blog. i want to make sure that i manage this well, so i would like to keep our group small. i'll plan to leave this open for sign-ups until may 12 or until there are 20 participants...i'll then assign partners by may 18, and the packages should be mailed out no later than june 9. please feel welcome to join, even if you've never done a swap before! it is so enjoyable to both make and receive a package of things you love:)

oh - and one more thing - please know that this is a "vintagey" swap - just so that the items feel worn, distressed, well-loved! not everything has to actually be vintage, unless you are lucky enough to have access to such wonderful treasures:)

9 comments:

Laurie said...

I've never done a swap but I really want to do this one! I am already thinking of items for it! Please sign me up!

Jessica Rodarte said...

Hi Mary,
I cannot resist you first swap with such a wonderful theme. :) Thank you for hosting!

Leslie said...

Hi Mary...What a great idea for a swap! Sign me up please!

sweetpea said...

Hi Jen! I would love to be in the swap--just let me know what's next!

Hugs,
Shelley

mysteryhistorymom said...

Hey Sweets! SO glad you can join my Nancy Drew Swap! I have you down for Nancy's Mysterious Letter! When you get a minute, please send me your mailing address, e-mail address, blog name and a list of some of your favorite things (to help your partner(. This is going to be such FUN! Lori
toosillysisters@cox.net

Sherry said...

What a great idea!! I'd love to join! I'll email my info now.

Sherry

Summer Gypsy said...

If it's not too late, I'd love to join. I found you by way of Laurie's lovely blog!!! I love vintage swaps!! I'm emailing you my info now!!! Please visit my blog and grab a cuppa java!
Blessings,
Marilyn

Mama from Sirpriz.com said...

I send you a kiss from France :o)
If you want to swap with me you can see my profil and pictures on http://www.sirpriz.com/mama
Have a nice day!!
Mama From Sirpriz

Gretchen said...

What a fun swap this would of been too. I'm so excited about our French swap we are currently involved in.
Thanks for visiting my site yesterday and leaving a comment. I don't have much time as our monthly 4 day sale for "The French Flea" is starting today and I'm working it, so will check out your blog further another time when I have extra time to meander.
Have a great day!
Gretchen
http://mimitoriasdesigns.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails