9.29.2009

so simple...

when i walked into my favorite thrift store a few days ago, the clerk nonchalantly announced that everything in the store was 50% off:) and this is a reasonably priced store to begin with. (not all of our local thrift stores are, as i'm sure happens everywhere.) i would have bought these pieces, regardless, but i know you other junkers understand the rush of getting an incredible deal! yes, i know that there are many bloggers out there who find incredible trash for free...and my heart races when i read those stories...but i was very happy when i paid less than 5.00 for these three lovely glass pieces and the wonderful wood and wicker tray!







i'm sure looking forward to all the posts that our texas junker friends will be sharing in the next week or two! it makes me long to be ensconced in the paris room again after a long day of tromping through dusty fields...sigh. i guess i'll just settle for reading my old posts and reminiscing:)

6 comments:

Jessica Rodarte said...

love those!

June said...

I love the great finds! That tray is too pretty! I'm excited too for all the upcoming posts from those on the flea market trail.
Hugs,
June

The Vintage Vagablonde said...

Love that tray..one day i hope to trod the dusty Texas trails....loved your dirty feet post~lol

Thrifted Treasure said...

I love milk glass, they're really beautiful!! I love the 50% off sales that Vinnie's have sometimes, it's such fun picking up things that are already ridiculously cheap for half price!

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

50% off is my favorite price!

Xernyggdrasil said...

Good bloog post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails