shots from my studio
now the next few photos look fairly good...
but the reality is that most spaces look like this.
so then when i get frustrated with that chaos - i start infiltrating the rest of the house with what i so smugly call "staging areas". hah! staging area 1 as it looks today.
staging area 2. my husband snickers and pretends to believe that these are very temporary situations. because really they are - none has ever lasted longer then 6 months. ack!
and then i decided that i would join my friends on a crafting week-end this coming friday through sunday. in light of that, i wrote my dear friend an email:
since you'll get there first and choose our beds and tables, etc...i have a very few minor specifications, a "504 plan" for scrapping, if you will!
1) must have access to window (fresh air issues)
2) must sleep by the door (for claustrophobia issues)
3) must not face into the sun (bright light hurts eyes)
4) must not have back to anyone in scrapping room (startle easily)
5) must be seated by you and jen
if only it really was just a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if i think of anything else, i'll let you know!
now her loving and compassionate reply and our subsequent email exchange deserves a separate post - so i'll be back later with that. honest!